NDIS Service Provider
We work with service providers to help participants pursue their NDIS
goals through meaningful holidays and experiences
How we work with Support Coordinators
We provide support coordinators with the unique expertise of a travel agent combined with a deep understanding of disability and support needs to arrange seamless travel experiences for their participants.
- Provide choice and control to participants when it comes to travel and holidays
- Receive advice on how to best pursue participant goals through travel experiences
- Reduce your time and effort spent on organising travel arrangements
- Expand on services you provide to participants without investing in specific travel expertise
How we work with Plan Managers
- Help your participant improve health, wellbeing and independence by incorporating travel into their plan
- Receive advice on how to offer choice and control to participants when it comes to travel and holidays
- Differentiate and promote the benefits of plan management organisations
- Adapt invoicing to fit plan management’s systems and processes
How we work with Service Providers
- Work with participants current providers to assess the level of care required while on holiday.
- Collaborate with Australian service providers and International health & care services.
- Maintain a database of providers across medical services, equipment, support workers and more, to match providers to travellers individual needs.